Tag Archives: downriggers

Salmon & Trout Trolling Flies

Shown is a typical Trolling Fly & a Spin Doctor In  most novice fisherman minds, the words “trolling”and “flies” don’t seem to fit together in the same sentence. However,truth be told! Trolling flies behind a flasher, dodger or spin-doctor is a very effective way to hook up with a trophy sized Salmon or Trout. Trolling Flies are exactly what the name implies: Artificial flies created specifically to be submerged in water and trolled at varying depths presented to fish as a moving meal. The difference, in case you […]

More info